WOW! I just had the busiest weekend of my life! It all started on Thursday when we had my aunt Danielle and (new) uncle Gabe's wedding rehearsal dinner. The dinner was nice, but it was a late night for me. Friday was "the resting day" but mostly filled with preparation and anticipation for Saturday. I spent the night at my grandparents house (with the bride and my cousin who was a bridesmaid also). I finally fell asleep at midnight, at seven I was finally sleeping well when I was awakened by Bridezilla (just kidding Danielle I love you!) because I was first to get their hair done. My hair was finished around eight, when the other bridesmaids began rolling in. After our hair was finished, we got our makeup done, ate and watched For the Love of Ray J (Chardonnay left, in case you were wondering). After that we headed over to the wedding cite and proceeded to get dressed, take pictures, and cry at how beautiful Danielle looked. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful, then the dinner was nice. The bride and groom's first dance was hilarious, and beautiful! I think it was the best wedding I have ever been to and for the first time I got to participate in a Father-Daughter dance with my daddy (awwww). The toasts were wonderful, full of tears, the cake turned out beautifully, and the cite looked awesome! All in all I loved the wedding and the overall experience, and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. Thank you for reading my hour long spiel, I want to take some time to say thank you to the most awesome wedding coordinator my mom! To Paula for the beautiful decoration and flowers, to Victorian Cake Company for a delicious cake (I'd better like it it looks like we will be eating it for the next year!). To My Dream Wedding for all of the dresses and tuxes (and for rushing them), and to the minister for making it a fun, happy ceremony. I want to send a very special thank you and I love you to my Grandparents (Nana and Tata) you are so wonderful, it was a beautiful wedding! Finally to Danielle and Gabe, I love you guys I wish you the happiest most wonderul marriage. Danielle you looked so beautitful and Gabe I know you will take good care of her, and love her the rest of your lives! And last but not least, I will post pictures as soon as I can!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment