Thursday, July 9, 2009

Giddyup!

Here is a typical day of riding, go the first barn ride a couple horses then go the the second barn and ride a couple horses. In these pictures I am riding Rachel's new pony Chili, he's a great ride! In one picture I was riding Hunk, I looovvvveeee riding this horse, he's a Tennessee Walking Horse, and has an amazing canter! Both great horses!










Just trotting along....













I think I was trying to get him to canter right here?













Just trotting along, obviously I didn't get him to canter yet...














I look mad in this picture, I don't know why Chili is a pretty easy ride...













Hunk, Jamie calls this boy "hunky poo" because she says I'm in love with him :)
So this is basically what I do, ride horses, try not to fall off :). Pretty easy right???


No comments:

Post a Comment